Thursday, April 9, 2009

There Are More of Us Than You Know

I have just woofled away most of my computer time pawing through the Internet. I don't get a chance to do that very often because it's usually late in the evening and Mom and Dad are telling me to hurry up because they need to get their blogs posted.

Right now, however, it's daytime and Dad is taking a nap. I'm not sure how he can do it while he's sitting in a chair with a book in his lap but he's pretty good at it. In fact, he doesn't even have to turn around three times or nose the chair cover out of the way so he can get under it or anything.

Mom said she is too busy procrastinating to write a blog this afternoon so for once I got to check things out. And I came up with an amazing discovery. I am not one of only two Dogs with a Blog! (I am of course the only one smart enough to have a Dlog, however.)

It all started because I wanted to find out what my pal Buttons was up to. So I went and read his blog (see Treats for Humans over there on the right). Then I wondered if any of my other friends around the country had one. So I Googled "dogs with blogs" and I found a whole pack of 'em!




Right here at Dogs with Blogs. A nice bunch of friends,huh? They looked like they were having fun so I sort of paw-crastinated a bit myself.

Then I spent all afternoon reading about their adventures and leaving them comments. I sure hope some of them come to visit me too.

By the time I finished reading (for today, there are way too many to read them all at once), I was feeling that I totally belonged to the superior species.

But then just to prove I was right I checked; AHWHOOOOO!

Now, I know why they call them copycats! Can you believe the nerve of those felines? Cats With Blogs no less, they couldn't even come up with an original name. I'd have called it Cat-terwalling!

But for those of you who insist on having cats, I should warn you, they have very tiny brains. Using them too much could be detrimental to their health. In fact, it could even become

CATASTROPHIC !

(heh,heh,heh)

Woof at you later,
Clancy

No comments: