Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Make a New Friend

I made a new friend this week. Her name is Penny, and she like to chase the food ball with me.

Mom and dad seem to think its funny that I like the food ball so much; I'm not sure why that is. It's a magic ball, and it really works.

Every once in a while, mom or dad will put some regular food inside the ball, and after I roll it around for a while, the food changes. When it spills out through the hole in the middle of the ball, it tastes Really good.

Penny thinks so too, and today she and I chased the ball around together, and really had fun. Of course, I had to keep the situation from getting out of hand, so I kept the ball close to the underside of our house. She might be a guest, but there's no reason she should get more of the magic food than me.

Anyway, she'll be back to visit again...maybe I'll introduce her to sock next time.

Not much else going on this week. Dad and mom were talking about something called a "computer crash", and there was some extra water in the house for a while, but I didn't see any big deal about it. I didn't hear anything crash, either...I think they made that up.

-Woof at ya later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you've made a new friend. I knew it was only a matter of time. Your food ball sounds like fun. Clancy the best part about being young like you is that you don't have to worry about "adult" things that you hear going on with mom and dad.. Enjoy those days while you can.

Anonymous said...

Hey Clancy,

How have you been? Wow I am impressed that you share food, Everyone here says I don't want anyone near my food. Penny must be very special. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I think you are right I would love to ride in a saucer or on a sled. Is the saucer the flying kind? I know you live in a house on wheels if you ever get to central NJ give me a woof and maybe we can meet,
Your canine buddy,
Buttons